Recruitment Specialist - Job Description
Ozow is a young, exciting company that continues to reach new heights and the opportunities for growth are endless at this moment. We have several new projects that we are eager to get off the ground and we need your experience and expertise to make it happen.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where your input is valued and makes a difference, then embark on a journey of a lifetime with the rest of the Ozow team.
Ozow is a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure, instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
What we looking for?
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Finding candidates who raise the bar for the roles we are looking for and convincing them to join us
- Getting the word out that Ozow is an amazing place to work
- Collaborating with our hiring leads to help select the best people for the job and win them over
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Build and manage candidate assessments
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Provide new ways of improving the Recruitment functionality through innovation and automation
- Enjoys building rapport and trust
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Is confident with a positive outlook, likable, upbeat and energetic
BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
The Benefit of joining our 'Ozow Amazing' Team is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter. We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity.
Come and join in the fun with us!