Job brief - Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support the CEO and the HR Department.
Ozow is a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure,
instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
What we need from you
The Executive Assistant role includes managing calendars, making travel arrangements, supporting our Human Resources department and ultimately contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our CEO and the executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel bookings and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize an event)
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Experiences with HR software
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
The Benefit of joining Ozow is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter. We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity.
Come and join in the fun with us!