Digital Marketing Manager - Job Description
Are you a digital marketing guru with a flair for analytics and paid media? Do you love the thrill of optimizing campaigns with the freedom to try new things to guarantee success? Are you on top of your game when it comes to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and owned platforms? Are you that guy/gal who can spot a great opportunity in a haystack and then carve a path forward to show incredible ROI?
We are looking for someone who not only has experience in managing digital marketing activities but someone who has an incredible passion for it. Your experience within the FinTech or eCommerce industry will be advantageous but more importantly, you will need to show a track record with a strong ability to thrive in a rapidly growing environment. This role is based in Cape Town and will report to a member of the executive team.
Ozow is a young, exciting company which continues to reach new heights and the opportunities for growth are endless at this moment. We have several new projects we are eager to get off the ground and need your experience and expertise to make it happen.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where your input is valued and makes a difference, then embark on a journey of a lifetime with the rest of the Ozow team.
Ozow is a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure,
instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions
via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
- Development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Lead planning and execution of marketing campaigns with an emphasis on ROI analysis to identify optimisation opportunities and achieve KPIs.
- Engage with marketing agencies and service providers monitor and manage performance.
- Plan, execute and analyse the marketing strategy to ensure achievement of acquisition and revenue goals.
- Monitor and assess user and customer experience.
- Analyse all aspects of conversion rates and identify optimisation tactics to maximise conversion and marketing ROI.
- Drive customer/user demand and business efficiencies through accurate campaign analysis.
- Maintain, manage and monitor marketing metrics and ensure monthly targets are met.
- Drive and provide input for creatives and graphical ad templates.
- Manage displays on all relevant advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting that presents all key metrics, KPI’s, successes, problems and learnings.
- Keep up to date with all technical and content developments to bring thought leadership and fresh, innovative developments to our brand and marketing growth strategy.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Manage SEO, review technical issues, recommend fixes, collect data, report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Perform and assess keyword research to guide content creators.
- Optimise digital content, webpages, landing pages.
- Work closely with Sales, Research & Development and Technology teams to understand processes and define deliverables.
- Analyse marketing data and perform quality checks.
Minimum requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on technical SEO experience
- 3+ years in marketing data analytics
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools, processes and technology
- Proven success working in the Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads
- A good understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and other web analytics packages
Skills and other requirements for this role:
- Analytical and quantification skills
- Creative and innovative
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent time management
The benefits of joining Ozow is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter.
We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity. By joining Ozow, you will further be part of weekly, monthly and annual recognition awards.
Come and join in the fun with us!