Senior Sales Executive - Job Description
Can you pursue and close large, complex deals at large companies? If you don’t have a proven track record of closing big deals and bringing in exponential revenues then this role is not for you.
What we’re looking for…
You’re a big-game hunter! The thrill of the hunt and rush of the close give you a visceral high. Your product is disrupting the industry and you relish the challenge of dragging your prospect into the 21st century – disrupting old ways of thinking and cherishing that moment when they ‘get it’ - you know you’ve just helped change their business forever. It was a hard slog navigating the various divisions, personalities and politics at the client, but your perseverance, relationships, creativity and technical sales skills won through. You winner! Now on to the next challenge…
Ozow combines the best in technology and user experience to deliver an industry-leading instant EFT payment solution. We work mainly with enterprise-sized organisations. Our cutting-edge platform and Fintech innovations help improve the lives of millions of people and the bottom-lines of thousands of businesses. We have a passion for teamwork and we depend on our remarkable staff to help us with our stratospheric growth. Although we are a fast-paced environment, we offer substantial compensation packages and bonuses for jobs well done.
What we need from you
- Use your vast sales experience, skills, networks and business savvy to help grow our business by 10x or more year-on-year.
- Find creative ways to effectively open up new industries and large enterprise clients.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients.
- Surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. Set new bars of performance and help guide and improve the team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and analyze target industries to identify enterprise-level leads and select target organisations for pursuit.
- Develop relationships within target organisations, understand their pain-points and goals, then co-create options to improve their results through the use of your offerings.
- Propose value-based solutions, while orchestrating various coaches, blockers, supporters, influencers and decision-makers within the target organisation towards acceptance and selection of your solution.
- Shape and propose competitive, value-based and profitable deal commercials.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations to a successful close.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with client C-Suite and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes/skills in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of eight years sales experience in large, complex, enterprise business-to-business sales
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal communication skills at C-Suite level
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Driven and motivated with a results-driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Ability to work as a team
The Benefit of joining our 'Ozow Amazing' Team is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter. We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity.
Come and join in the fun with us!