Head Of Human Resources - Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Head Of Human Resources with a strong background in Industrial Psychology to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. You must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
Ozow is a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure, instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling, and in-store transactions.
Ozow combines the best in technology and user experience to deliver an industry-leading instant EFT payment solution. We work mainly with enterprise-sized organizations. Our cutting-edge platform and Fintech innovations help improve the lives of millions of people and the bottom-lines of thousands of businesses. We have a passion for teamwork and we depend on our remarkable staff to help us with our stratospheric growth. Although we are a fast-paced environment, we offer substantial compensation packages and bonuses for jobs well done.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
What the job entails:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
- Build & Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
Skills & Experience
- Min. 5 to 10 years work experience
- Prepared to Travel
- Proven experience
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plusWorks to enhance Ozow's reputation e.g. through maximizing sales opportunities
- Makes persuasive high-level presentations
- Good understanding of own culture, own body language and impact on other cultures; perceptive about hidden agendas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organization levels
- Able to manage to multitask work in a strong-paced environment
- Ability to mentor and supervise staff
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Strengthens team by incorporating specialists e.g. identified through Ozow People
- Deals with people issues fairly and consistently
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines
- Switches quickly between different levels of thinking to be able to stand back and see the big picture
- Good understanding of the organization
- Ability to keep up to date with new concepts, techniques, tools and technologies
The Benefits of joining Ozow is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth, growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter. We are big into a healthy and balanced lifestyle by encouraging healthy diets and activity.
Come and join in the fun with us! *